From: Saucer Man on
Yes, You can see the AT jobs by showing hidden tasks in task scheduler. I
don't have any At jobs. Today, I disabled the Optimize job of the SQL
Maintenance plan as a test. I'll see if it launches tonaight and if it
does, tomorrow I will disable the Integrity job.

From: Saucer Man on
Well, it's not the Optimize or Integrity jobs causing this. It's still a
mystery.