From: Daj on
I got a a missing file that does some sort of managing and locating files. It just dissapeared. I have
a hp photo imaging program that is calling for it,when I try to pullup my photo album. Also when I try
to access features in NVA that is calling for this file, so it's not a file that is loaded in with
these two programs, it's got to be some type of sharred file. Does anyone know what this file is and
where it would be should be located in the file structure, and where I can accuire this file? Thanks
for any and all help.
Don

From: Gerry Cornell on
Through Add / Remove Programs try uninstalling and reinstalling the photo
imaging program.

What make and model is the computer?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England

Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Rock on

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=digitlmg.msi&btnG=Google+Search

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

From: S.Sengupta on
Uninstall hp photo imaging program and then try to reinstall it.

regards,
S.Sengupta[MS-MVP]

Daj wrote:

> I got a a missing file that does some sort of managing and locating files. It just dissapeared. I have
> a hp photo imaging program that is calling for it,when I try to pullup my photo album. Also when I try
> to access features in NVA that is calling for this file, so it's not a file that is loaded in with
> these two programs, it's got to be some type of sharred file. Does anyone know what this file is and
> where it would be should be located in the file structure, and where I can accuire this file? Thanks
> for any and all help.
> Don

Pages: 1
Prev: Window Warning Message