From: lorirobn on
Hello,
I created an Access database in Access 2002-2003 that I am trying to
convert to Access 2000. During conversion, I get error "The report
name ' dirDataCopy' you entered in either the property sheet or macro
is misspelled or refers to a report that doesn't exit." I click 'ok',
the word 'Converting' stays on the screen, and the progress bars never
finish.
I do not have any such report name or property, and have no macros.
I have searched the web and only found one posting with this error, but
no answers.

Any suggestions?!
Thanks,
Lori

From: Kevin Rollo on

Try creating a dummy report called dirDataCopy in the Access 2002-03
database prior to the conversion. Also suggest a Database Compact before
the conversion.

--
Regards,
Kevin