From: J.W. Aldridge on
I have a code/macro that runs great. After July 1, 2010, I no longer
want it to run (even if called). Any code that I can insert?

From: J.W. Aldridge on

Or better yet. On workbook open.... close in 10 seconds if after date
x.

If too complicated, then disable calculations after date x.

From: Paul C on
Chip Pearson's site has a section on this topic that should help you

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/workbooktimebomb.aspx

--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

From: Simon Lloyd on

There is code to do that but it relies on the user enabling macros, you
would have to force the use of macro's first.

.
.

;
7
0
3
8
8
8

:

I have a code/macro that runs great. After July 1, 2010, I no longer
want it to run (even if called). Any code that I can insert?

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd