From: Lee on
Every time I save an Excel folder I get an obnoxious sound. This began when I
got a new computer with Windows 7. How do I turn off the sound?

Please use leeallaben(a)comcast.net for my email. The email here is no longer
valid and I don't see a way to update it. Thank you.
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Try this…

Excel 2003 - Tools>Options>General> Uncheck the “Provide Feedback With Sound”

Excel 2007 - Click the Office Ribbon Button (colorful round circle at the
top Left
corner)>Excel Options>Advanced> General> Uncheck the “Provide Feedback With
Sound”

But the above will turn off the sound notification for all excel feedbacks
not only save.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)