From: "Zak McKracken" on
Hi there,

I'm not new to scripting, I know my Python (and some VBasic), but I've
never done a Macro in OOo. Now I'd like to do the following:

write a macro that will open an OOo file (I have drawings, texts and
presentations), export it as a PDF (with a certain set of options) and
close it again.
By recording the pdf export, I coud find out the syntax for that, but
recording only works if a document is open.

Also, I'd need to tell OO to use the default name for the pdf, but in my
recorded macro it's hard-coded. I'd need something in the form of
"argv1(1) = [documentname]+'pdf'"

Can anyone here help me? Feel free to redirect me elsewhere if this is OT
for this group.

Cheers,

Zak

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org