From: "Bruce Martin" on
Hey Everyone:

Germany and Switzerland?

How about this Guy from Canada who lurks in the background? He speaks 3
languages and uses Oo in a machine that boots Win XP (2 versions) and Fedora
12 (Linux) and shares about 4.24 Tb. Of data! -Just because Canada has such
a low population density!! Over here, mobility is a big thing too.

If a team of businessmen, for example, needed to go from Montreal to
Toronto, and take their car or the train, they would probably like to have
their laptops running on the way.

The ride from Montreal to Toronto will preoccupy them for at least 6 hours
(if they avoid the rush hours) and the train about 4 or 5 (depending on
which run.) Some of the train cars are equipped with Wi-Fi also. (Add to
that a lot of students.) In eastern Canada, Rogers provides a lot of that
type of service. In Western Canada, I hear more of Telus. If you are too
remote for cable or DSL, there is satellite service ($$$).

So much for now - I have to go about 40 Km North to a client today, so I am
getting ready.

Bruce M.