From: "Ugly Sean" on
It's usually easier than this. But I set up to download OOo 3.2 m59.... It
starts normal. Asks what options I want to install and goes on its merry way
for a minute or so.
Then I get an error message:

Error 1316.A network error occurred while attempting to read from the
C:\WINNT\Installer\ooodev32.msi.

After trying to run in user mode, I switched to Administrator mode
(remember, I'm "only" using Win2K) but the result was the same.
Any idea what's up and how I can get past this?

-Sean

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org