From: Renea Francis on
I am having significant issues forming an index. I have highlighted the word in the document, clicked Insert/Index/then Entry
Chosen "Alphabetical"
The word "Bryson City" is in the Entry box
I then clicked "main entry"
and "Apply to all similar texts"

What appears on the index is as follows which is what I do NOT want. I want one entry that says, Bryson City, 4,6,7. Not the word Bryson City and the page listed five separate times. Can you please, please help me.

Bryson City 4
Bryson City 4
Bryson City 6
Bryson City 6
Bryson City 7

Please do not refer me to the tutorial. I have written exactly how I tagged the words for indexing. Obviously there is something in the actual index page that I  need to select in order for the index to read Bryson City, 4,6,7. That is the guidance I need. Thank you very much, I know there is someone out there who has the answer.