From: =?iso-8859-1?B?Sm/jbyBQYXNjb2Fs?= on

Good morning,

I want to make a price sheet so i can share with all my stores, but i wanted them to remain locked, so every store would have the same style and design.

I recently stumbled upon an problem, i protected and locked objects and pictures on my open Writter file and saved the document.

Upon re-opening the file, all the objects and files were movable once again.

Am i missing any option, or the Protect locked objects options doesn't work the way i want it to work?

Thanks in advance!

João Pascoal.

Procure em qualquer página Web com protecção eficaz. Obtenha já o Windows Live Toolbar GRATUITO!
http://www.toolbar.live.com