From: "Terry" on
I installed the newest version 3.1 and (3 icons on my desktop) do not show the (ICON) for the programs and when I looked at the security properties there was an (unkown user) inheriting permissions even though there are no users on this PC other than me alone and its straight windows Vista SP2 with every update possible. I tried to edit the security and (delete user) but it said I cannot delete user it because it's inheriting permissions. So on my my desktop there are 3 ICONS that at are just white blanks.

The programs open fine, everything works fine, its just for some reason its shows an unknown USER ineriting permission that cannot be removed? I tried Repairing / Re-installing and it comes up with the same scenario, no (ICONS) and an unknwon user account listed under security? I found this unknown user only in open office 3.1 icons? No other file on my computer shows this unknown user?

Please advise.