From: ben bolton on
Hello Open Office!

I have been using your products for years, absolutely fantastic, i suggest
it to everyone, even back when i was in high school, working for retailers i
would always tell people not to buy Microsoft! I have just begun online
college, many of my assignments have a certain amount of words required for
each question. Continuously having to select the word count from the menu,
though it doesn't sound like much, can be quite annoying. So i would like to
suggest adding a running word count, for those of us students who like to do
the bare minimum!

Thank You,

Ben Bolton