From: jbashir on

Has someone ever tried to view OOoBean in a browser ( IE or Mozilla Firefox )
through an applet. I am trying to do it, but still there is no success. My
applet runs fine in appletviewer and it shows the OpenOffice documents but
when I try to run the same applet in browser, the applet is started without
errors but still does not show anything. Can someone please tell me is it
possible to do so? If yes, then how? Please reply.

Thanks

Joseph Bashir
http://ufnasoft.com
For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org