From: Miguel Mayol Tur on
I have just read MS office has released a game for learning its suite.
I think that it is a good idea, and it would be better as an interactive
tutorial,
Instead as a challenge as Hero ribbon is, an step by step wherefirst you
are teached how, and after several exersices as a presential course.

For example bold, cursive, underline, and other font tipes, in a video,
and meke 2 exersices where tou use this font menu with secondary mouse
burron, and with direct keys with a subtitle in the bar of how to do it,
and a second exercise blind, without this help.

And a recopilatory blind test for the end of each chapter with all the
items.

Designed for an easy tranlation to all language versions, and easy to
expand and sahre exercises for teachers.

As well a test - exam - way to make easier for teachers to exam their
pupils in open office.

There are in Spain Linux with Open office distributions teached in
public school system, bust some teachers install pirate MS WOS because
they do not want to learn how to teach this different tools, but making
it easier for them to teach, with this automatic exercise teaching and
test or exam, would be a great marketing tool, as well for self learning
people.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org