From: "catfan.mn on
I wrote about the hard-to-read menu bar (black text on dark grey background) and requested that that be changed to some easier-to-read contrasting colors).

I forgot to mention what version I am using and what operating system I am using. It is OpenOffice.org 3.2.0
OOO320m12 (Build 9483) running on Ubuntu Linux 10.4

Ted

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org