From: JOSELUIS via AccessMonster.com on
This is the code:
Private Sub Form_Current(Cancel as Integer)
If Me.NewRecord = False Then
If Not IsNull(DLookUp("MemberID", "DrivingLicenses", _
"[MemberID] = " & Me.MemberID & _
" AND EndDate < DateAdd('m', 6, Date())") Then
Me!lblExipring.Caption = "LICENSE EXPIRING SOON"
Me!lblExpiriing.ForeColor = vbRed
Else
Me!lblExpiring.Caption = "License OK"
Me!lblExpiring.ForeColor = vbBlack
End If
End If
End Sub
I made a mistake becuse i thought that "DrivingLicenses" was refered to a
field of the subform not a table . My table was named tblDrivingMembers so I
corrected the name of the table and now it works perfectly.Thank you very
much for your time again.