From: notsomuchaguru on
I have a combo list which is allows multiple selection.

I need to be able to display the selection in a different cell. For
multiple selections, I'd like all values in one cell separated by commas.

Example

Combo list

A & D have beeen selected.

Displayed in another cell: A, D

Please note I am using Excel 2003
From: Jim Thomlinson on
There is no built in function to do that but if you are not averse to macros
this will do it for you...

Placed in a standard code module

Public Function MakeCSV(ByVal rng As Range) As String
MakeCSV = Join(Application.Transpose(rng.Value), ", ")
End Function

Which you can use in a worksheet like this
=MakeCSV(A1:A10)

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Sorry I missread your question. That is not what you want. Do you have a
combo box or a list box? Did you get the control from the forms toolbar or
the control toolbox?

The only way to get values out of a multiselect is with code. There is
nothing built in to do it...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson