From: Jeremy on
I have a small set of Python packages/modules that I am putting
together. I'm having trouble in that when I run

python setup.py sdist

I don't get all of my pure python modules. The setup.py script I use
is:

# =====================================
from distutils.core import setup

purePythonModules = ['regex', 'gnuFile']

setup(name='PythonForSafeguards',
version='0.9.1',
description = 'Python code for MCNP and Safeguards analysis.',
author = 'Jake the Snake',
author_email = 'something(a)blah.com',
packages = ['MCNP', 'Safeguards'],
url='http://lanl.gov',
py_modules = purePythonModules,
)

# =========================================

Everythin seems to work fine except the gnuFile.py script does not get
put into the distribution. I know the file exists in the same
directory as regex.py and has the same permissions.

Does anyone know what is going on here? I'm using Python 2.6.4.

Thanks,
Jeremy
From: Gabriel Genellina on
En Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:41:20 -0300, Jeremy <jlconlin(a)gmail.com> escribi�:

> from distutils.core import setup
>
> purePythonModules = ['regex', 'gnuFile']
>
> setup(name='PythonForSafeguards',
> version='0.9.1',
> description = 'Python code for MCNP and Safeguards analysis.',
> author = 'Jake the Snake',
> author_email = 'something(a)blah.com',
> packages = ['MCNP', 'Safeguards'],
> url='http://lanl.gov',
> py_modules = purePythonModules,
> )

> Everythin seems to work fine except the gnuFile.py script does not get
> put into the distribution. I know the file exists in the same
> directory as regex.py and has the same permissions.

regex.py and gnuFile.py must be in the same directory as setup.py, ok?

--
Gabriel Genellina