From: sunlite on
Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of
VB6,coincidently,there is sample code in MSDN as follows:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa198410(office.10).aspx

I just copy and paste to my project, but very strange, it doesnot work!

The error prompt: real time error '5',invalid procedure invoke or parameter

it seems something wrong with "chAxisPositionValue"

Your eaRLIEST REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

From: Dee Earley on
On 02/07/2010 12:40, sunlite wrote:
> Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of
> VB6,coincidently,there is sample code in MSDN as follows:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa198410(office.10).aspx
>
> I just copy and paste to my project, but very strange, it doesnot work!
>
> The error prompt: real time error '5',invalid procedure invoke or parameter
>
> it seems something wrong with "chAxisPositionValue"
>
> Your eaRLIEST REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

Yeah, same answer as my previous replies..

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: Bob Butler on

"sunlite" <sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of
> VB6,

Never heard of a 'Chart Space' control; if this is a third-party add-on then
you need to ask whoever supports that control or at least provide more
details on where it came from

From: John K.Eason on
In article <3918BAFD-F1DB-48AD-A6C9-7E1ECF6D14B5(a)microsoft.com>,
sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com (sunlite) wrote:

> *From:* sunlite <sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
> *Date:* Fri, 2 Jul 2010 04:40:52 -0700
>
> Just don't want to display the Gridlines in Chart Space of
> VB6_coincidently_there is sample code in MSDN as follows:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa198410(office.10).aspx
>
> I just copy and paste to my project, but very strange, it doesnot
> work!
>
> The error prompt: real time error _5__invalid procedure invoke or
> parameter
>
> it seems something wrong with "chAxisPositionValue"
>
> Your eaRLIEST REPLY WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

From your link, that control appears to be from one of the latest versions of MS
Office. If so, it was never designed to (and shouldn't) be used directly in VB6.
It's supposed to be accessed using VBA from within MS Office.

Regards
John (john(a)jeasonNoSpam.cix.co.uk) Remove the obvious to reply...
From: sunlite on
It can be used in VB 6 directly and same help could be found in VB 6 ' help.

But can't work.

thx anyway.