From: Tim_S on
I have installed .net since it was being offered as a download. I have not
had any issues with it on a PC until now.

We have an application that after it was installed, when opened gives errors
every time. OLE error "OLE error 80131509". I was told to remove .net 2.0
from the system to fix this error.

My question is if i remove .net from a system, will it break any other
application such as Word 2003, Excell, frontpage etc.

Why would .net cause an OLE error in another application.

Also, what is the diff. between .net 1.1 and 2.0 in comparison.