From: Seamus J. Wilson on
I have been trying to download adobe reader all morning, unsuccessfully. I
used mozilla and outlook express, eliminated all the firewalls and virus
applications. On at least 6 attempts it always gets to 0.7% and stops. The
web connexions are good.
Need answer, please, to download IRS forms.
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson

From: Bob CP on
On 5/27/2010 1:51 PM, Seamus J. Wilson wrote:
> I have been trying to download adobe reader all morning, unsuccessfully. I
> used mozilla and outlook express, eliminated all the firewalls and virus
> applications. On at least 6 attempts it always gets to 0.7% and stops. The
> web connexions are good.
> Need answer, please, to download IRS forms.
> Thank you,
> Seamus J. Wilson

Get the free Foxit Reader here:

http://www.foxitsoftware.com

It's a rare PDF that it won't read.

From: Seamus J. Wilson on
Thank you Bob. The Foxit Reader is a great application, better than adobe.
Best referral in a long time.
I am indebted.
Best,
Seamus J.

From: nicola tesla on
On May 27, 10:51 am, "Seamus J. Wilson" <sl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> I have been trying to download adobe reader all morning, unsuccessfully.  I
> used mozilla and outlook express, eliminated all the firewalls and virus
> applications.  On at least 6 attempts it always gets to 0.7% and stops.  The
> web connexions are good.
> Need answer, please, to download IRS forms.
> Thank you,
> Seamus J. Wilson

This is a stupid sounding suggestion, but try downloading with
Internet explorer. Sometimes it downloads what Firefox does not.
From: nicola tesla on
On May 27, 10:51 am, "Seamus J. Wilson" <sl...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> I have been trying to download adobe reader all morning, unsuccessfully.  I
> used mozilla and outlook express, eliminated all the firewalls and virus
> applications.  On at least 6 attempts it always gets to 0.7% and stops.  The
> web connexions are good.
> Need answer, please, to download IRS forms.
> Thank you,
> Seamus J. Wilson

A stupid sounding but try downloading suggestion, but try
downloading suggestion, but try downloading suggestion, but try does
not. It downloading with Internet explorer. Sometimes Firefox
downloads what Firefox downloading with Internet explorer. Sometimes
not.