From: jim-on-linux on

Where can I download win32file / win32ui?

The links below are broken. Mark Hammond should
be made aware of this.

URL below has two links that send you no place
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-October/167638.html

Links:
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html

http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/downloads/win32all-148.exe

Produce;

The requested URL was not found on this server.
The link on the referring page seems to be wrong
or outdated. Please inform the author of that
page about the error.

jim-on-linux

From: hg on
jim-on-linux wrote:

> Where can I download win32file / win32ui?
>
> The links below are broken. Mark Hammond should
> be made aware of this.
>

> URL below has two links that send you no place
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-October/167638.html
>

> Links:
> http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win32/Downloads.html
>
> http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/downloads/win32all-148.exe
>

> Produce;
>
> The requested URL was not found on this server.
> The link on the referring page seems to be wrong
> or outdated. Please inform the author of that
> page about the error.
>
> jim-on-linux
Do you mean PyWin32 ?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

From: jim-on-linux on
On Monday 15 January 2007 10:37, hg wrote:
> jim-on-linux wrote:
> > Where can I download win32file / win32ui?
> >
> > The links below are broken. Mark Hammond
> > should be made aware of this.
> >

> > URL below has two links that send you no
> > place
> > http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/
> >2002-October/167638.html
> >

> > Links:
> > http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win3
> >2/Downloads.html
> >
> > http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/down
> >loads/win32all-148.exe
> >

> > Produce;
> >
> > The requested URL was not found on this
> > server. The link on the referring page seems
> > to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the
> > author of that page about the error.
> >
> > jim-on-linux
>
> Do you mean PyWin32 ?

?? Do I have to download pywin32 to get win32ui,
or win32file, or win32api

From: jim-on-linux on
On Monday 15 January 2007 18:02, Bill Tydeman
wrote:
> > ?? Do I have to download pywin32 to get
> > win32ui, or win32file, or win32api
>
> Yes
Got it.
Thank you.
From: hg on
jim-on-linux wrote:

> On Monday 15 January 2007 10:37, hg wrote:
>> jim-on-linux wrote:
>> > Where can I download win32file / win32ui?
>> >
>> > The links below are broken. Mark Hammond
>> > should be made aware of this.
>> >

>> > URL below has two links that send you no
>> > place
>> > http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/
>> >2002-October/167638.html
>> >

>> > Links:
>> > http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/win3
>> >2/Downloads.html
>> >
>> > http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/down
>> >loads/win32all-148.exe
>> >

>> > Produce;
>> >
>> > The requested URL was not found on this
>> > server. The link on the referring page seems
>> > to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the
>> > author of that page about the error.
>> >
>> > jim-on-linux
>>
>> Do you mean PyWin32 ?
>
> ?? Do I have to download pywin32 to get win32ui,
> or win32file, or win32api
>

>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

To my knowledge, yes.

hg