From: Margaret11 on
Cannot access download for office 2007. I bought and have product key but I
cannot find the software. All I found was Service Pack 2 which gave a
message that it didnot find any programs to affect. I had already
uninstalled the
previous office version.
Can I get a CD instead? I do not have a good history with online downloads.
From: Gina Whipp on
Margaret11,

From which site did you get the Product Key? That is where you should find
out where the link is for the download. This is a newsgroup for Microsoft
Access and no discs here... nor will they be found in any newsgroup.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You can get a trial version here:

http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx?culture=en-US

I believe you can enter a key and it should convert to the paid version.
Make sure that you install at least the first 2 service packs as well. All
3 are preferable depending upon which programs you are using. I'm not sure
if a CD is available from Microsoft. You'll need to check with
ProductSupportServices to find out for sure.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
See http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx and read the FAQ for How
to Convert to make sure that the software that you down load is that same
version as that for which you purchased the Perpetual Product Key.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.