From: shell on
I just want to thank you CAREY FRISCH for responding to this thread! I
followed your steps and it fixed my problem! I'm am so relieved! Thank you,
Thank you!!! I have tried everything to fix it and NOTHING worked. I was
about to give up, and then I saw this thread and I tried it, and thanks to
you it worked! =D
~SHELL