From: mumin on
I have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse set, i need drivers of the
keyboard and mouse and i do not know ir code of my set. my keyboard is
"wireless comfort keyboard 1.0a" and mouse is "optical mouse 2.0a".

Could you send drivers of these products?
From: PvdG42 on

"mumin" <mumin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse set, i need drivers of the
> keyboard and mouse and i do not know ir code of my set. my keyboard is
> "wireless comfort keyboard 1.0a" and mouse is "optical mouse 2.0a".
>
> Could you send drivers of these products?

Try here for drivers for your hardware. As you don't mention what version of
Windows you are using, I'll leave it up to you to follow the links and find
the drivers you need.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/default.mspx

From: evanjelima on

i need driver 4 ipw modem driver:
P1C Desktop Wireless Modem driver vista 64 ipw

--
evanjelima

Pages: 1
Prev: rtsp streaming