From: Christian Hartmann on
radeon driver is broken after resume, I have to reboot everytime.

[ 170.805463] [drm:r100_ring_test] *ERROR* radeon: ring test failed
(sracth(0x15E4)=0xCAFEDEAD)
[ 170.805471] [drm:r100_cp_init] *ERROR* radeon: cp isn't working (-22).

Could it be (Im am really not sure yet), that i have included the
firmware R100_cp.bin into the kernel space?
But why is this not working after a normal resume?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated, if I have forgotten some
useful hints, write me what i have missed.

Attaching the config, and dmesg, which contains the normal boot and
after 150 sec the resume after reboot.

Sincerelly yours
corner

--