From: Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com on
here is what I am looking at.

I have two seperate worksheets. on sheet A I have a drop down naming
departments. on sheet b I have an area that basicallly from a2-a50 fills in
with employee names. I need a macro to allow me to select the department and
auto fill it with employee's based on the department.

From: Gord Dibben on
Where is the source of the names to be filled in?

Where are they to filled in?

Have you tried VLOOKUP formulas?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com on
Not sure how I am doing this one yet.... My code last I tried it made the
file too large. I have to keep my file size small.

not sure if a macro or the vloopup is the way to go.

From: Darrell_Sarrasin via OfficeKB.com on
basically here is what I have. on sheet a I have a drop down that is
controlled by a valadation list. I want the entries on sheet "b" to be
controlled by what is selected in sheet "A" basically I have employee names
on left going down column "A" and going across row "A" is where the headers
are. I want the information to be changed on the headers based on what i
select.