From: Lynn on
I have 2 excel worksheets, both are in different formats. Both will
contain the same data but spread across different parts of the
worksheets.

if I have filled in the data for 1 worksheet, how can i automate this
data to be filled into the other worksheet?
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com

From: RustyOnVBA on
Without knowing much about what you are doing, its difficult to tell, but if
this is a one off exercise you might be best using formulae to do this task,
if its a difference in columns or a change in layout VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP will
prove useful