From: Mike Proctor on
E-Learning requirement (SABA resource)

Location: New York/ New Jersey

Duration: 6-12 months

We need resources that are familiar with LMS course development. The
courses from MELS (Merck e-learning) need to be loaded into SABA
(Schering Plough) and some possible development is needed to do the
conversion from MELS to SABA.

- Good problem solving skills

- LMS knowledge

- Develop/Test Online content:

- Articulate/Captivate

- Lectora

- HTML

- Familiar with Scorm 1.2 compliance

Send me updated profile to mohanv(a)agilees.com OR mohan at agilees dot
com

Thanks & Regards,

Mohan Rao
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc || Ph: 630-242-3952 ext 217|| Ensuring
Customer's Success||
mohanv(a)agilees.com || www.agilees.com ||
From: Larry Linson on
Employment solicitation advertisements are not welcome in
microsoft.public.access, even if they are soliciting Access users or
developers, which this one does not appear to be doing.

Larry

"Mike Proctor" <mohanvaka23(a)gmail.com> wrote

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook 2007
Next: bootmngr missing