From: Bob Aylward on
I've found a flaw in excel 2007. when I filter a column in excel; I can then
set the print area and launch a print preview to see the selected area of
data. If I choose to send & email as a pdf instead; the same print area
suddenly turns into many pages because the capture ignores my filtered area.
Technically speaking; both outputs shoud get you the same data.
From: Gord Dibben on
I cannot replicate this behaviour in 2007

Saveas>PDF gives me only the filtered list.

I don't know what to suggest but i don't think it's a bug in Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 May 2010 09:30:01 -0700, Bob Aylward
<BobAylward(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I've found a flaw in excel 2007. when I filter a column in excel; I can then
>set the print area and launch a print preview to see the selected area of
>data. If I choose to send & email as a pdf instead; the same print area
>suddenly turns into many pages because the capture ignores my filtered area.
>Technically speaking; both outputs shoud get you the same data.

Pages: 1
Prev: SUMPRODUCT again!
Next: Extract unique data