From: mpg on
How can I attach my web address to all my outgoing emails?
--
mpg
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/7/2010 1:46 PM, mpg wrote:
> How can I attach my web address to all my outgoing emails?

If you are using MS Outlook, you would be better off asking in a group
dedicated to that product. That said, Outlook lets you create a
signature for all outgoing emails. This is where you would create the
block that can include anything, including an web link. Go to "Tools",
then "Options", and on the "Mail Format" tab click the "Signatures..."
button. This lets you format the signature as you wish.

--
Mike