From: rjpohl on
I'd like to print 2 different forms from data that is on a form w/subforms.
When I click the command button I need to outlook to open and have the 2
reports as attachments. I've use a macro to send each one separtely but this
is 2 steps with 2 different emails.

thanks
--
rjpohl
From: De Jager on

From: De Jager on

"rjpohl" <rjpohl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to print 2 different forms from data that is on a form
> w/subforms.
> When I click the command button I need to outlook to open and have the 2
> reports as attachments. I've use a macro to send each one separtely but
> this
> is 2 steps with 2 different emails.
>
> thanks
> --
> rjpohl

Pages: 1
Prev: Cannot open the Access 2007 database
Next: HI