From: Stephanie Dobson on
I have one user in my office on a MAC, OS X, version 10.6.2. Of course, she
is the company president. At least a couple times a week, she will send a
message that does not go through. She receives no error message that it did
not go through. The messages are in her Sent folder. I can see them sitting
in the Local Delivery queue on the Exchange Server. I have a very limitted
knowledge of Exchange.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stephanie
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You might want to post your question in an Entourage newsgroup.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

"Stephanie Dobson" <StephanieDobson(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:84F6F475-020A-428C-B73F-E96EDD24C543(a)microsoft.com...