From: Larry Serflaten on

"Cor Ligthert[MVP]" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote

> This newsgroup is commonly used for non supported Visual Basic versions,

Whaddya mean non-supported??? That IS what we do here! ;-)

(And trim your replies, please)
LFS

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Larry,

I have removed by accident the words "by Microsoft", I've to write 10 times
a message before I post it here, to get the Microsoft servers not
overheated. I've trimmed even to much like we see now.

Excuse

:-)

Cor