From: Pekka on
We're getting the dreaded "err.io.short_read" error, about 10-15 of them out of
500.000 requests every day to be pretty exact.

getpageContext().forward() is not used, so that's not the case either. I
suspect it's some kind of throttling/limiting/encoding related, but not sure
what it could be really.

We have a pretty custom setup, so I realize that might be the case, but
anyway, have any of you seen this error lately, or have any ideas on how to fix
it?

Setup: Clustered CF 7.01 on Tomcat / Apache mod_jk, all running RHEL.

Stack excerpt from tomcat:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: err.io.short_read
at coldfusion.filter.FormScope.parsePostData(FormScope.java:235)
at coldfusion.filter.FormScope.fillForm(FormScope.java:206)
at
coldfusion.filter.FusionContext.SymTab_initForRequest(FusionContext.java:384)
at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:33)
at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22)
at
coldfusion.filter.RequestThrottleFilter.invoke(RequestThrottleFilter.java:115)
at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:107)
at
coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:78)
..... snip