From: frank on
Does someone have a link for errata in Brainerd et ali 2009?
--
frank
From: steve on
On Jan 22, 6:06 pm, frank <fr...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
> Does someone have a link for errata in Brainerd et ali 2009?
> --
> frank

Geez, Give it up! You found a typo in a book.
In a fragment of code that would not cause a
problem in actual code. Any descent compiler would
reject the line of code and point you to the
location of the problem.

Since you seem fixated on this one typo, can you
post of list of all your publications so that we
can be sure that you've never made mistake (well,
other than the mistakes you make here in clf and
those in clc.)

--
steve

--
steve
From: Harald Anlauf on
Steve,

need a typo?

On Jan 23, 8:02 am, steve <kar...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 6:06 pm, frank <fr...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Does someone have a link for errata in Brainerd et ali 2009?

The book in question does not have a co-author named "ali".

My guess: his latin books and lecture notes are full of typos, too.

> Since you seem fixated on this one typo, can you
> post of list of all your publications so that we
> can be sure that you've never made mistake (well,
> other than the mistakes you make here in clf and
> those in clc.)

Just ignore him and waste your time on more important stuff.
;-)

-ha
From: baf on
Harald Anlauf wrote:
> Steve,
>
> need a typo?
>
> On Jan 23, 8:02 am, steve <kar...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Jan 22, 6:06 pm, frank <fr...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Does someone have a link for errata in Brainerd et ali 2009?
>
> The book in question does not have a co-author named "ali".
>
> My guess: his latin books and lecture notes are full of typos, too.
>
>> Since you seem fixated on this one typo, can you
>> post of list of all your publications so that we
>> can be sure that you've never made mistake (well,
>> other than the mistakes you make here in clf and
>> those in clc.)
>
> Just ignore him and waste your time on more important stuff.
> ;-)
>
> -ha

In any event, as with any book published by one of the large publishing
companies, check their web site for details about official errata lists
or if you must, contact the author directly.

From: frank on
Harald Anlauf wrote:
> Steve,
>
> need a typo?
>
> On Jan 23, 8:02 am, steve <kar...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
>> On Jan 22, 6:06 pm, frank <fr...(a)example.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> Does someone have a link for errata in Brainerd et ali 2009?
>
> The book in question does not have a co-author named "ali".
>
> My guess: his latin books and lecture notes are full of typos, too.

Why don't you tell me everything you can muster about that list of
authors as an exercise in rank ignorance.

>> Since you seem fixated on this one typo, can you
>> post of list of all your publications so that we
>> can be sure that you've never made mistake (well,
>> other than the mistakes you make here in clf and
>> those in clc.)
>
> Just ignore him and waste your time on more important stuff.
> ;-)
>
> -ha

Verpiss Dich, Harald.