From: gerrywrite1 on
Not always but often my microsoft office security updates fail. I have 6
presently that will not install. even with the disk in the drive. Please
notify me of solutions, or why this may be happening to me. I alsi recently
upgraded to wontows Ulitimate. Could that have effected it?
From: marsha on

From: Roger 1999 Roger on
Juat turn the computer off by sliding the switch on the front of the unit and
then load the updates without the internet on and it will work

From: mbear5812 on
Write down the update codes of each one. Go here and type one at a time in
the search it will pull them up. I found that you have to check the agreement
on each update manually. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/default.aspx
hope this helps!

From: HippyChickKH on
I have Windows 7, Keep getting the same error code 646 for seven different
updates. I dont have Microsoft Office, I have tried a few things I found here
but nothing is working. Does anyone have a clue of what I could do, This is
so frustrating.