From: ton on
Hi,

on monday I've installed an websetup project, it worked fine
on wednesday I tried to installe a new version and i received : he installer
was interrupted before I have to start installer again and try again.

Even if I restart the server it won't install. And even an old version
(monday) cannot be installed.

What to do?

The package is a simple hello world website on asp.net (i ve tried 1.1 and
2.0, same result)

thanx

Ton

From: ton on
I've "solved" the problem: removed IIS from server and installed it again.

I do not know what had happened, but I will not spending more time to find
out.