From: Polygon Shotgun Polygon on

I have the same problem. But i dont have a finger scanner or something like
that its just when i want to log in i cant. i can on other computers i also
can with other acounts on this pc but just not with 1 acount all i get is
error 8004882e

i gave bee googeling every where but all i find are elegal sites with tons
of viruses on it. (i am glad that i dont fall for tham)