From: Niyam on
I have Windows Vista and started getting error code 937001 when
trying to install updates System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista
(KB947821) [September 2009]

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

regards
Niyam
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Right-click on My Computer & select Properties: What Windows version is
displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows Vista Ultimate Service
Pack 2)?

in the background when you installed ___?

it)?