From: DENoo1ski on
How can I get rid of false error warning window which says,

unable to send or receive messages for POP3 account
Host POP3 could not be found
Verify server name correct

Server POP3
Windows live mail error I/D ox800cccod
Protocol POP3
Port 110
Secure (SSL) No
Socket error 11001

Although this shows every time it doesn't stop sending/receiving !! just
annoying.

From: Mike Lovell on
> How can I get rid of false error warning window which says,
>
> unable to send or receive messages for POP3 account
> Host POP3 could not be found
> Verify server name correct
>
> Server POP3
> Windows live mail error I/D ox800cccod
> Protocol POP3
> Port 110
> Secure (SSL) No
> Socket error 11001
>
> Although this shows every time it doesn't stop sending/receiving !! just
> annoying.

Perhaps you have another 'broken' account setup in there? I doubt the error
is false, it must relate to something.

BTW/ This is actually the wrong newsgroup for that question.

"dotnet" is a software framework used by programmers, this is for general
questions on that framework.

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog