From: Taybikud on
I am having this problem, it all started when I shut down the computer whilst
updates was going on. I keep on getting pop ups all the time saying
"preparing to install". I tried what I could, did diagnostic check with
microsoft but that too did not work. What should I do I really need help on
this to resolve this issue.

Thanks
--
Taybikud
Email: taybikud(a)hotmail.com
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Pick one or two:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&q=+site:social.answers.microsoft.com+80070652%2Bupdate%2Bmvp&ei=y7DuS-uHDoHGlQftw_2zCA&sa=X&oi=forum_cluster&resnum=2&ct=more-results&ved=0CB0QrQIwAQ