From: Harvey on
I have an error message 0xc0000135
It's a Vista Home premium edition and I don't know what to do
I tried to install .net framework 3.5 and that gives me a warning about
memory shortage

Does anybody have a solution for me please

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Is Vista SP1 or SP2 installed?

Is this a sudden, new problem?

Can you tell us the KB number(s) of the update(s) failing to install?

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?

From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Harvey" <Harvey(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I have an error message 0xc0000135

<cmd_output OS="W7">
C:\>set /a c = 0x135
309
C:\>net helpmsg %c%

The specified file already has a notification GUID associated with it.
</cmd_output>

Looks like you are going to need a better symptom description than just your
error code. ; }

---