From: leoliver on
Earl,
When I did a explorer search, in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework
folder, it showed no results for a search for the "msver80.dll " file.
Where should that file be located (assuming it should be ) on my computer?
--
your friend,
Larry

From: leoliver on
I was posting a incorrect file name, I posted this "msver80.dll", but it
should be "msvcr80.dll" . Sorry for the mistake!
--
your friend,
Larry

From: leoliver on

Earl,
I searched as you suggested, and I found 2 msvcr80.dll files on my
computer, but none were in the net framework 2.0 folders.
--
your friend,
Larry

"Earl Grey" wrote:

> Hi Leo:
>
> The .dll is a hidden file, so your first step is to show hidden files on
> your computer. Then search your hard disk - not just one folder - for
> that file, using appropriate advanced search options ('search system
> folders', etc.)
>
> Earl Grey
>
> leoliver wrote:
> > Earl,
> > When I did a explorer search, in my C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework
> > folder, it showed no results for a search for the "msver80.dll " file.
> > Where should that file be located (assuming it should be ) on my computer?

Pages: 1
Prev: MFC Application Errors
Next: could use some help