From: "Masa" on
I'm a beginner on the use of PEAR.

I tried to make PearInfo displayed after installing Pear_Info-1.9.1, and got
the following
error message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::getRegistry() in
C:\xampp\php\PEAR\PEAR\Info.php on line 320
I'd appreciate if if you give any hint what's wrong, causing this error.

My OS: windows XP
and xampp version 2.5

From: Laurent Laville on
Hello,

> I'm a beginner on the use of PEAR.
>
> I tried to make PearInfo displayed after installing Pear_Info-1.9.1, and
> got the following
> error message:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method PEAR_Error::getRegistry() in
> C:\xampp\php\PEAR\PEAR\Info.php on line 320
> I'd appreciate if if you give any hint what's wrong, causing this error.
>

> My OS: windows XP
> and xampp version 2.5

How do you have installed PEAR ? by hand or other way ?
What's version of PEAR and PHP did you used ?

Laurent