From: mash on
error update
--
hgjugl lk hgli]hgn hggp]

From: mash on
Security Update for Windows Vista (KB967723)

Download size: 4.1 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

A security issue has been identified that could allow an unauthenticated
remote attacker to compromise your system and gain control over it. You can
help protect your system by installing this update from Microsoft. After you
install this update, you may have to restart your system.

More information:

Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com

Update for Windows Vista (KB970430)

Download size: 1.3 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

Install this update to help strengthen authentication credentials in
specific scenarios. After you install this item, you may have to restart your
computer.

More information:

Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com

Update for Windows Vista (KB972145)

Download size: 13.7 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Recommended

Install this update to resolve a compliance issue with Windows Media Player
and Set Program Access and Computer Defaults. After you install this item,
you may have to restart your computer.

More information:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972145

Help and Support: