From: dersonnenach on
I need to insert rows in my excel spreadsheet under certain conditions.
Specifically, I should always have six lines with certain data in it. But
sometimes I have less. In order to process the data further I then need to
insert empty rows.
For example, I might have
1456
1234
1456
1345
1789
2479
2567

then I need:

1456
1234
1456
1345
1789
1
2479
2567
2
2
2
2

Does anyone know how to tackle this?
Thanks a lot!
From: Reg on
I can think of lots of ways but you need to provide some context - for
example: where is the data coming from, are you using macros to insert the
rows what are you trying to achieve.

Regards
RegMigrant