From: Swarup Swarup on
Hello,

I have to plot charts in excel sheet. I don't know where the data is
stored so row information and how much is the data info is not known in
advance. Rows and Cols get computed based on the length of the data
records, which can vary every time. I tried following but it didn't
work:

Suppose
VariableX = 1
VariableY = 10
excelBrowser.Range("A#{VariableX}:B#{VariableY}").Select()

Any suggestions.
Thanks,
Swar

From: Sebastian W. on
Swarup Swarup wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have to plot charts in excel sheet. I don't know where the data is
> stored so row information and how much is the data info is not known in
> advance. Rows and Cols get computed based on the length of the data
> records, which can vary every time. I tried following but it didn't
> work:
>
> Suppose
> VariableX = 1
> VariableY = 10
> excelBrowser.Range("A#{VariableX}:B#{VariableY}").Select()
>
> Any suggestions.
> Thanks,
> Swar

Hi Swar,
Could you maybe flesh out your question a little bit? It's not entirely
clear what you are asking, at least to me.

Pages: 1
Prev: xmlrpc
Next: Rake BackgrounDRb Problem