From: jwebster1979 on
Does anyone have any directions or examples of how to do a drill down button
on a form. I want to have a topic and when the user pushes the + sign it will
open forms or command buttons related to that topic and then of course I
could collapse the button as well. Any suggestions would be helpful. It would
work similar to this website or a pivot table.
Thanks
From: Larry Linson on
What you describe sounds like the Windows Tree View Control.

There are quite a number of references in former MVP, now Microsoft
employee, Jeff Conrad's "Access Junkie" website...
http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie.html.

You can Google and get a lot of hits, but most of the references you'll find
by Googling deal with using Tree View in the Dot Net environment, with
Visual Studio -- and that use is quite different from using it in Access.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

"jwebster1979" <jwebster1979(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any directions or examples of how to do a drill down
> button
> on a form. I want to have a topic and when the user pushes the + sign it
> will
> open forms or command buttons related to that topic and then of course I
> could collapse the button as well. Any suggestions would be helpful. It
> would
> work similar to this website or a pivot table.
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: duck
Next: Missing or broken reference