From: srpd on
Can this be done? I'll have several charts to go to several Word docs and
would like to avoid the copy/paste option.
From: RussellT on
copy the pivottable to your clipboard. Open Word choose Edit, PasteSpecial.
On the Paste Special Window choose Paste Link and Microsoft Excel Worksheet
Object. Realize that this could cause you to have a very large Word doc.

From: srpd on
Thanks for your help, but it's not the Pivottable I want to put into Word but
the PivotCharts. There will be 150+ and I was hoping for some sort of export
/merge mechanism. The data in the tables will not be in the final Word report.